It is chocolate and peanut butter and it is about time I came along with a new cupcake recipe.
Ingredients for the cupcakes:
- 125 g butter
- 125 g sugar
- 125 g flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar/vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp milk
- beat the butter until creamy
- add sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and cocoa and mix
- add the eggs, for extra fluffyness you can also separate the eggs and whip the eggwhites before carefully folding them in with the rest
- add the milk
- spoon into muffin tin (with muffin papers)
- bake in a preheated oven at 190 °C for 20-25 mins.
- I only give rough directions as I never measure it out...
- take 2 large tbsp of creamy peanut butter and equal amounts of butter and whip until soft and creamy
- add a pinch of salt
- now slowly add icing sugar while constant whipping until you have the consistency you are looking for
- then add a bit more icing sugar, so that it looks a bit too dry
- now add a little bit of milk and bring it back to a smooth paste
- that's it
And now, the winner is....