Welcome!

I am really passionate about my cooking and I do like to share recipes with other cooks and bakers. This is my idea of how to do this. I hope you like it and will contribute with your own recipes! Simply comment or send me an email, I will put them up asap. Enjoy cooking!

Dec 4, 2011

Chocolate Spread Cupcakes - Nussnougat Cupcakes





Here is another cupcake recipe which I just tried. It is very simple and quick, so give it a go!







 Ingredients:

• 100 g soft butter or margarine
• 120 g caster sugar
• 2 eggs
• 80 g plain flour
• 40 g ground almonds
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cocoa powder
• 90 g chocolate spread (nutella does well here )


And how to make them:

• preheat oven to 170 degC
• stir butter and sugar until creamy
• add one egg after another and mix with an electric whisk
• mix flour, almonds, baking powder and cocoa and mix with the butter cream
• last add the chocolate spread
• distribute evenly between 12 paper cups and bake in a muffin tray for 20 mins.
• let cool completely
• for the frosting mix 150 g of cream cheese with 60 g of chocolate spread and distribute the mixture over the cool cupcakes

You can also use whipped cream or mascarpone cheese as topping. Since the cakes themselves are rather sweet, don't add too much sugar to the frosting. They are tasty enough even without any frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment