Welcome!

I am really passionate about my cooking and I do like to share recipes with other cooks and bakers. This is my idea of how to do this. I hope you like it and will contribute with your own recipes! Simply comment or send me an email, I will put them up asap. Enjoy cooking!

Dec 18, 2011

Peanutbutter-Chocolate Ganache

After a turbulent few days, I was desperately in need of some sweet treat. I stumbled over a "Sunday recipe" by Nigella Lawson, however, ot was sunday and I had no ice cream in the freezer.
So I decided to change her recipe slightly and make a ganache out of the sauce.








The Ingredients:
  • 100 mL of whipping cream
  • 100g of Crème double
  • 2 big spoon full of creamy peanut butter
  • 100 g good quality milk chocolate (or dark, if you prefer)
  • 3 tbsp golden syrup/honey
And how to make it - very simple!
  • break up the chocolate, put all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring together until completely molten
  • whisk until smooth, if the mixture splits, whisk more
  • let cool, ready to use!
So, now I was standing there with my yummy ganache, but what to do with it? First I thought, it would go perfectly well as a filling for a tarte. I will certainly try this at some point. However, I fancied something else, something really sweet... So, see in the next entry, what came up to my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment