Welcome!

I am really passionate about my cooking and I do like to share recipes with other cooks and bakers. This is my idea of how to do this. I hope you like it and will contribute with your own recipes! Simply comment or send me an email, I will put them up asap. Enjoy cooking!

Nov 19, 2011

Christmas is coming...

Dear Everyone,

Christmas is coming closer each day and I have decided to add a special section all around christmas cooking and baking. I will contribute with some family recipes, but really your help is wanted: It would be nice to get a selection of traditional recipes for christmas from all around the world, maybe shared with a story on how christmas is traditionally celebrated in you home country. If you don't celebrate christmas, you maybe wanna add something equivalent, like traditional recipes for Diwali or Eid. In any case, I am really looking forward to the next few weeks and hope you are sending me all your favorite recipes!
 --Stef xx--

No comments:

Post a Comment