Welcome!

I am really passionate about my cooking and I do like to share recipes with other cooks and bakers. This is my idea of how to do this. I hope you like it and will contribute with your own recipes! Simply comment or send me an email, I will put them up asap. Enjoy cooking!

Nov 15, 2011

Spring Rolls

This is Ellies recipe (thank you!), I will try them soon, they sound very yummy!


  • slice lengthways ~2inch long carrots and spring onions put in bowl
  • add bean sprouts and either shredded cooked chicken or finely sliced cooked prawns. both work; then add
  • 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice wine
  • 1 tablespoon of chinese 5 spice
  • 1 tablespoon of rice wine
  • mix
  • place neatly in either spring roll wrappers and deep fry, or if like me you can't find any use filo pastry. take 1 sheet cover half with melted butter and fold over. cut into squares and use to wrap the filling. then either deep fry or wash the top of the pastry parcel with melted butter and cook in the oven 200 degrees for approx 15 mins.
  • serve with sweet chilli sauce

Looking really forward to try those!

No comments:

Post a Comment